Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Party Ideas


Good morning there!  Well, today is the beginning of my emotional breakdown i think.  Today is my daughters 1st Birthday Party.  Oh goodness, just typing the words makes me misty eyed.  I can't believe how fast the year has gone! It honestly seems as though just yesterday she was born.  Now today isn't her actual birthday, that is on Monday the 12th but today is her party.

So, for her party i made these simple, cute, helpful, teachable table decorations if you will that i am placing aside each of their respective food/beverage items.  I thought that this would be a fun way for the kids to see their letters!


To help the sign stand up, i cut a strip of Whisper White Card Stock 1 12/" x 4" and then folded it in half and stuck it to the back of my sign.  I thought that it worked out quite well!

Well that is it for today all.  Got's lots to do.  Until next time... Happy Inkin"!!

Supply List:
Whisper White Card Stock 100730
Melon Mambo Card Stock 115320
Melon Mambo Ink 126948
Basic Black Ink 126980
Cricut Cartridge Plantin Schoolbook
Hobby Lobby Single Stamps
Snail 104332

No comments:

Post a Comment