Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hang in There


Hello bloggers, happy Saturday!!! So, one of my absolute favorite animals in the world is a Monkey! I just think that they are sooo awesome and one day i hope to own one (a battle i don't think my hubby will let me win, hehe). 

For today's card i used the stamp set Silly Monkey, made by the Paper Studio. It is such a cute set and has lots of images to choose from!  I free handed my tree using Soft Suede Card Stock and then used my sponges and sponged Bashful Blue ink for my sky!   For my tree leaves i used my 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, brushed the edges with some Wild Wasabi ink and then placed them where i thought they looked good as leaves!

For today's featured stamp.... you guessed it, it is Silly Monkey stamp set by Paper Studio.

Isn't it adorable? I just love it!! Well, i hope you enjoyed today's card.  Until next time...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:
Whisper White Card Stock, Soft Suede Card Stock, Soft Suede Ink, Woodgrain Stamp, Certainly Celery Card Stock, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Wild Wasabi Ink, Sponges, Bashful Blue Ink, Paper Studio Silly Monkey, Copic E35; E57; and Y35, Tumbo Glue, Dimensionals, Alph Letters, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Inkssentials Crackle Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment