Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Challenge #4


Hello there, welcome!!  Today's card is for my upline challenge that  i participate in every month from my upline.  For this months challenge we were sent DSP from the set Poetry Dsp set along with a doiley (as well as some other materials that i didn't used).  With those two pieces (that i did decide to use, lol) above is what i came up with.

I used the Poetry DSP as my baking and then made a flower using 3 of the scallop circle punches.  The 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, and the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle.  I used my sponge, with some Soft Suede ink, and sponged the Doily to give it more of an aged look.  I didn't want the card to be too "busy" so i added a Basic Black strip cut at 1" x 5 1/2" and used my Decorative Label Punch to cut out my greeting from the Petite Pairs set.

I hope my upline likes what i came up with, as i do hope you did as well.  Have a wonderful day all! Until next time...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*Petite Pairs

Inks:
*Soft Suede
*Basic Black

Card Stock:
*Whisper White
*Poetry DSP
*So Saffron
*Cherry Cobbler
*Pumpkin Pie
*Lucky Limeade
*Basic Black

Tools:
*Doily
*Sponges
*2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
*1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
*1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
*Build a Blossom Punch
*Decorative Label Punch
*Jewels
*Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment