Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pinwheel


Happy Hump Day!  The week is almost over.  Seems to me that this week is just flying by!

Today's card is a blast from the past. Well, at least the technique is!  The Pinwheel card. One of my all-time favorites!  I just LOVE the way they look when you use DSP.  In the card today i used the DSP Sycamore Street.  Yes, you could say that right now i am obsessed with that pack, lol;)  I used the DSP in my Pinwheel and then also the same at the bottom of the card, accenting the Pinwheel.  I think it brings it all together nicely.


Here is a closer look at it.  It is really simple to make.  All with just 2 pieces of 3" x 3" cardstock... hmmm... do i have you wondering yet?  LOL, check back here Friday for my Friday Video and learn how to make this awesome card!!


For my greeting i used the stamp set Petite Pairs, another one of my favorite go-to sets!  I used my Decroative label punch to punch it out.  Yup that's right, this cool little design is made from the Decorative Label... neat huh (hint, i will also be showing how to do that on Friday's Video);)

Here is a little look at the Sycamore Street DSP that i am OBSESSED with, hehe

Well all, hope you enjoyed.  Until next time... 
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*Petite Pairs

Ink:
*Basic Black

Card Stock:
*Sycamore Street DSP
*So Saffron
*Elegant Eggplant
*Early Espresso

Tools:
*Antique Brads
*Decorative Lable Punch
*Decorative Scallop Punch (retired, boo hoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment