Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Easter


Hello everyone.  A quick and super simple Easter card today. In This Easter card  i wanted to show that all cards don't have to be "busy" to be beautiful!

This card i used the stamp set Everybunny, such a great set! I wanted it to look as though the bunnies were just walking along their merry way, lol.

Here is a closer look at this super cute set:
I used 3 layers for my card.  The first was a piece of Daffodil Delight cut at 5" 3 3/4".  The next piece is Pink Pirouette cut at 3 1/2" x 4 3/4".  The next is my Whisper White, where i also put my image.  This piece is cut at 4 1/2" x 3 1/4".  I used my Copic markers to color n my Bunnies (those colors are listed below in my Supply List.

I hope you enjoyed.  Until next time...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*Everybunny

Ink:
*Black Memento
*Copic: Y02, RV21, BV00, RV04, YG03, E57, B21, E35

Card Stock:
*Whisper White
*Daffodil Delight
*Pink Pirouette

Tools:
*Paper Trimmer
*Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment