Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 29, 2013

Metallic Background Video


Happy Friday everyone! Another week bites the dust!!  This weekend though is very exciting... it's Easter!  Does everyone have big plans?  Our family does a mini Easter egg hunt for our little one in the morning followed by her basket and little gifts that the Easter Bunny leaves her and then we have a family dinner.  This year we are headed to my in-laws:)  It's going to be a great time!!

For today's card i wanted to show how i did the Metallic Background technique that i introduced earlier this week in this post here.

Isn't that a great technique?  I love how it is subtle but still adds sooo much!!  After my background dried i finished my project by still swarming around the Easter theme.  I used my All Dressed Up stamp set with the coordinating die set, Dress Up Framelits.  To pull in the Primrose Petals ink that i used for one of my background colors i used a strip of the matching card stock cut at 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" and edged it with my Scallop Trim Boarder Punch.  I tied my card together with the Easter Blessing stamp on a piece of Wild Wasabi card stock (the other color i used on my background).




The item that i wanted to highlight again today is the Shimmer Paint.  This item is so great and i am really going to try to use it more.
Well all, i hope you enjoyed another Friday Video Tutorial and until next time...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
*All Dressed Up
*Easter Blessings

Ink:
*Wild Wasabi
*Primrose Petals
*Basic Black
*Daffodil Delight

Card Stock:
*Whisper White
*Soft Suede
*Wild Wasabi
*Primrose Petals

Tools:
*Big Shot
*All Dressed Up Framelits
*Vine Street Embossing Folder
*Sponge Daubers
*Frost White Shimmer Paint
*Scallop Trim Boarder Punch
*Sponges
*Jewels
*Snail
*Dimensionals
*Paper Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment