Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

From My Heart


Hello bloggers.  Another quick (late) post for today.  

Today's card is using the From My Heart stamp set.  It's an 8 piece set that i am sure no matter what the occasion you will find exactly the sentiment you are looking for!


For the side of my card i highlighted the side with the fabulous DSP Print Poetry on top of a piece of Crumb Cake Card Stock and then placed 2 hearts, using my Heart Punch, in the Night of Navy.  Which goes great with the flowers that are in the DSP.


This picture may be a little blurry, sorry about that, but i wanted to show a close up on my Pearls.  I colored them with my Blender Pen and my Night of Navy so that they would match my Heart's and just  pull my card together.  

Well all, i hope you enjoyed today's super quick post.  Until next time...
Signature Fonts
Image by FontMeme

Supply List:

Stamps:
* From My Heart

Inks:
*Night of Navy

Card Stock:
*Very Vanilla
*Print Poetry DSP
*Crumb Cake
*Night of Navy

Tools:
*Heart Punch
*Blender Pens
*Pearls
*Snail
*Paper Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment